If you aspire to hold a great career in the field of electrical as an electrician and you have a great knowledge of the wires and electrical components then you should opt for the electrical apprenticeship. Whenever any individual holds an electrician apprenticeship the he gets the specialized training in the classroom along with the experience as an intern in which he gets to work on real life situations related to electrical where the knowledge of electrical has to be implemented in order to resolve the problem. Also by opting for this you will get to work with the experienced people of this field who will guide you in various aspects related to your field which will in turn help you to become and expert as an electrician. Many institutes even pay the candidates who take the course of apprenticeship. The course of apprenticeship in electrical is of almost 4 years where you are exposed to the real electrical system and you have to use your knowledge to resolve them.
The prerequisites to become a Perth electrician by apprentice are-
1) You should hold the age of 18 years or more. The people below this age bar are not permitted for the course.
2) You need to hold a diploma or high school mark sheet in order to apply for it.
3) You need to have minimum of one year in algebra to apply for this course.
4) You should not be an drug addict
5) You should not hold any criminal background
6) In the aptitude test you need to get the qualifying score to admit to the apprenticeship
7) You should be able to differentiate between colours, this means you should not be colour blind
Along with the above mentioned prerequisites one must be a holder of any of the below mentioned proficiencies ad skills such as-
1) Skills for resolving the problem in circuits- this a mandate for any electrician as he should be capable enough of resolving the electrical issues and making the circuit work again as it was before.
2) Problem understanding skill- a perfect electrician is the one who finds the root cause of the problem by closely understanding the problem, so that effective and appropriate solution can be provided.
Keeping all these facts in mind you just need to gain expertise and apply for the apprenticeship to have a bright career.